Home Care Opportunities
We are creating a new standard of care and invite you to join the team at Mounties Care. We are always looking for experienced and qualified Home Care Specialists.
WORKING AT MOUNTIES
Mounties Care is a subsidiary of Mounties Group, a mutual social organisation that started as a Registered Club and has grown to be one of the largest 400 private companies in Australia.
With no shareholders and no dividends paid, we use our entire profit to meet the core purpose “to improve the lives of our members and the community.”
Our unique model brings together General Practice with complementary Allied health practitioners, medical specialists, Home Care, Aged Care and Fitness providers into one integrated eco-system for better patient outcomes. Our care concierge can help patients make bookings, help transition care and provide information on services available to patients whilst our practice management team, concentrate on helping our practitioners to attain their own goals.
WHAT MOUNTIES CAN OFFER YOU
- Access to free educational events
- Practice Management and support staff
- 24 hour IT support
- Modern facilities with quality equipment, consumables and PPE
- Digital innovation including online bookings and website improvements
- Costs shared amongst multiple locations to reduce costs across all clinics
- Retaining control and quality of your own clinical care
- Updated policies, procedures and systems to assist with accreditation and qualifications
- Ongoing CDP training and assistance
- Flexible working hours and conditions available
- Booking and Confirmation of new patients using a common practice management system
- So much more